Through the satellite program, runners from across the globe are invited to join NORD’s Charity Running Team in any race of their choosing – marathon, 5K, cycling, walking, climbing, or even an Iron Man, all while raising funds for rare diseases. Runners can choose to participate in an event solo or create a team. Based on a runner’s fundraising commitment, the satellite program offers a variety of benefits including:
- A dedicated page on our website to publish your event and tell your story.
- A dedicated fundraising page to raise funds for the program of your choosing.
- Access to runner resources such as nutrition and training suggestions
- Team singlet.
Click here to view a state-by-state list of upcoming races!
Ready to apply? Follow the steps below:
- Register or gain entry to secure your own race bib for the event of your choice.
- Fill out a runner application here.
- Create a fundraising page here or email us for assistance in setting one up.
- Personalize your page and start fundraising!
Runners interested in learning more can contact us at [email protected].