Through the satellite program, runners from anywhere across the globe are invited to join NORD’s Charity Running Team in any race of their choosing – marathon, 5K, wheelchair race, cycling, walking, climbing, or even an Iron Man, all while raising funds for rare diseases. Runners can choose to participate in an event solo or create a team. Based on a runner’s fundraising commitment, the satellite program offers a variety of benefits including:
- A dedicated fundraising page to raise funds for NORD’s mission.
- Access to runner resources such as nutrition and training suggestions.
- Team singlet.
Click here to view a state-by-state list of upcoming races!
Ready to apply? Follow the steps below:
- Register or gain entry to secure your own race bib for the event of your choice.
- Fill out a runner application here.
- You’ll be contacted by a NORD staff member to get your fundraising page set up.
Runners interested in learning more can contact us at [email protected].